Trestle is a new digital platform bringing London’s best independent restaurants to cater at offsite events such as weddings, product launches and private parties. Weve partnered with restaurants such as Berber & Q, Oldroyd, Sardine and Dum Biryani and are transforming the way food is served at big events.
Founded in 2017, Trestle is run by a team with years of experience in restaurants, events and technology. Our previous projects include Smoking Goat restaurant, The Mince Pie Project, Ribstock and After Hours Dessert Bar.
We are looking for a Head of Brand Marketing to develop and execute our brand marketing strategy and help us build a World class brand. This is a rare opportunity to define and shape a brand, and grow an audience from the very start.
- Define and shape overall brand marketing strategy
- Own the brand, visual and tone-of-voice across our channels
- Plan and execute content across all channels (web, email, social, print)
- Manage specialist freelance marketing resources (e.g. PR, creative)
- Help articulate our USP in creative ways
- Oversee (but not necessarily execute) our paid acquisition campaigns
- 5+ years in a digital creative marketing (startup, agency or corporate)
- Hands on experience executing across a range of (though not necessarily all) marketing channels (social, email, PR, influencer marketing, partnerships)
- Able to shape overall brand marketing strategy...
- ....but also able to get stuck in and get things done
- Exceptional copywriting and visual communication ability
- Passionate about food, restaurants and events
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Competitive salary
- Very generous, early stage share options
- Significant responsibility & opportunity to build a marketing function from scratch