CrowdJustice is seeking a creative, data-driven Content and Digital Marketing Lead to grow the CrowdJustice consumer brand. You’ll own our social, content, email and growth marketing to help us engage with communities, build our reach and accelerate growth. CrowdJustice is a fast-paced environment with tons of experimentation and this is a role that requires close working relationships with product, engineering, sales, success and our executive team.
- You’ll own our growth marketing channels and create digital campaigns that lead to engagement with our product and growth of our community.
- You’ll lead on content and gap analyses, be responsible for defining and refining the CrowdJustice voice and ensure that outbound content is published at the highest standard.
- You’ll work with our network of leading legal voices to develop an editorial calendar of resources to make the law understandable and accessible.
- You’ll use paid and organic social, email marketing, SEO and other tactics to build our social presence and our email lists. You’ll be constantly running growth experiments, A/B testing, tracking results and making informed adjustments based on the data.
- You’ll help set relevant KPIs, and bring a creative but data-driven mindset to achieve them.
- You have experience in digital or product marketing and a track record of data-driven growth in an online community or business.
- You’re steeped in digital culture and can create, curate and pay for content across social media channels in your sleep. You have experience with paid media across digital platforms.
- You are professional and strategic and can lead internal and external programs that deliver results, you’re as comfortable calling lawyers as you are tweeting.
- You write and edit stellar copy. You operate at all points on the spectrum, diving in to craft the perfect headline and stepping back to build strategies for broad business objectives.
- Experience working with lawyers or a legal background a definite plus.
- You enjoy the fast paced (sometimes chaotic) nature of a startup, and are a self-starter.
We are a collaborative, fun-loving team thats passionate about solving the problem of access to justice. We do various team events ranging from lunches to drinks to getting cool speakers in to "escape the room" puzzles... We also offer:
- Competitive salary and options.
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on in its mission to increase access to justice and to do well by doing good.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop and grow professionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.