TrekkSoft is a leading online booking software provider for day tour companies. Sell, manage and grow – all on one platform. TrekkSoft is Swiss-made, trusted worldwide.
We’re a dynamic company with a diverse team of over 20 different nationalities. We’re respectful, team-oriented, and driven with an absolute focus on creating innovative solutions for our users. We are Trekkies.
Our HQ is located in Barcelona, and we also have offices in Interlaken (Switzerland), Minsk, and Munich. Besides that, we have employees working for us all over the world (Brazil, Germany, Ireland, the Philippines, etc.).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you have experience in leading a B2B Customer Service team in tourism/travel industry? Would you like to have a direct impact on company results while working for a travel tech startup which is transforming the tour and activity market?
As a Head of Customer Experience, you will lead our customer success and support teams. Your main goal is to deliver an excellent customer experience that ultimately supports retention and satisfaction levels. You will be reporting directly to the COO.
- Drive a customer-focused culture across the team and company.
- Lead two functional teams: Support and Customer Success, in collaboration with their respective team leads.
- Optimize logo retention, NRR, CSAT and time to resolution across our customer base. Define actionable steps based on KPI tracking.
- Provide regular group training and coaching sessions on best practice in account management, customer onboarding, and support.
- Support your team in managing key accounts. Take ownership of key renewals and contract renegotiations.
- Represent the voice of the customer in close interaction with Sales, Product and Marketing.
- Recruit, mentor, motivate and retain top talent.
- Proven experience of 3+ years leading a Customer Service Team, preferably in an online travel or tech company.
- Track record of customer-centric decision making & at least two previous customer management roles with 5+ years of experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- First hand experience in key account management and support (ability to negotiate large contracts)
- Knowledge of the tourism industry (you understand the needs and challenges of clients in this sector)
- Skilled in analytics techniques, customer strategy, data-driven process improvement, and performance management.
- Impeccable written and spoken English. German, Spanish or Italian are a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA degree or equivalent is a big plus.
- You are a resident of the EU or are in possession of an EU passport.
- Competitive salary with a bonus potential
- Indefinite contract with 6 months of probation period
- Ability to have a real impact in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to grow
- Modern offices at Aticco Urquinaona in the centre of Barcelona and an amazing rooftop terrace with views of the city
- Remote work: you will have 10 days per year for “home country working” (visit family during the holidays and don’t use your vacation time)
- Support for online certifications on Coursera and Udemy and other training opportunities
- Yoga classes and a small gym at our office building
- Free coffee and beverages, plus breakfast on Tuesdays