We’re looking for a Head of Customer Support to join our growing and dynamic team. You will support, coach and develop a team of 15 customer support representatives who are working across different shifts and communicating in different languages and directly manage 5 team leads. A successful candidate will ensure that superior customer service is delivered at all time by bringing about change by balancing the needs of customers and the team with the challenges of working within a high-growth startup.
You will work closely with:
- The Customer Support team, helping them to grow and expand and to hit their key KPIs.
- The team leads for each of the locales (UK & Ireland, Germany and France). They will report directly to you.
- The customer support team and operations team at our partners in Superdrug.
- Various cross-functional teams across the company to ensure that customer feedback is provided to other teams within the business to further improve the overall patient experience.
Your key responsibilities:
- Acting as an ambassador for the company values within the customer support team, ensuring that they are understood and implemented in day-to-day operations and able to promote them within the business.
- Managing the day to day interface between our company and third party providers, such as delivery providers (e.g. Royal Mail, DHL, UPS) and providing feedback on their performance to the COO.
- Being a role model for the team by demonstrating high levels of motivation and demonstrating superior respect for patient confidentiality.
- Conducting performance reviews with members of the customer support team, enabling the team to grow their skills through objective-setting, aligning this with business strategy.
- Acting as the main point of contact for members of the CS team, defining and improving working practices, advising on how to respond to more challenging customer enquiries and concerns and acting as a decision maker for any escalated issues internally and externally.
- Planning for growth by refining the processes of the customer support team, managing any recruitment that may be needed to scale the team, as well as any training opportunities for the team.
- Planning, developing and implementing quarterly plans for the Customer Support team, creating frameworks and measures for performance indicators to further grow and expand the customer support function within the business.
- Developing rotas and working schedules that account for flexibility requirements and that consider the extended working hours of the company.
- Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to provide regular reports on the day to day processes and successes of the customer support team and feedback on the main customer support KPIs.
- This role will require the ability to provide detailed feedback to other teams in the company on a regular basis, through the manipulation of data in spreadsheets using our bespoke in-house tools.
- Working with Partner companies and third parties to ensure that issues and complaints are properly investigated, documented and recorded to a high standard in-line with our clinical governance framework and procedures.
- Experience creating frameworks and best practice guides, enabling teams to drive a superior customer service
- Clear communication and stakeholder management skills as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to create manage and present performance report
- Proficient use of Office, including Excel
- Clearly able to demonstrate empathy and understanding with staff and customers
- Positive outlook and able to motivate and develop teams, while also aligning their needs with the business.
- Flexibility to be on call for the team and to work and operate to meet the needs of customers.
- Proven ability to handle and resolve difficult problems and challenges posed by clients
Who are we though?
- We’re DrEd. We’re disrupting healthcare by taking it online; using technology to empower patients.
- We work in partnership with some of the biggest names in healthcare, like Superdrug, and in many markets throughout Europe – the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- We have treated over 1 million patients across Europe over the last 4 years.
- We’re an ambitious, focused and fun team of circa 70 doctors, developers, product & UX’ers, ops and marketers
- We’ve created a vibrant, collaborative working environment, with a casual dress code, flexible working hours and a relaxed open plan office space
We can offer you
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- An experienced, highly collaboratively development team to learn from and contribute towards
- Competitive salary, with a share options package and company-wide bonus scheme
- Hardware of your choice
- 10% protected time for you to work on personal projects and learn new skills as well as an individual training budget to spend on any conference / workshop you wish
- The ability to work flexibly as well as some great team social events every month (including our Friday Lunch & Learns)
- Private healthcare scheme (including gym and excursion discounts) and childcare vouchers
- Our brand new central London office in Angel offers excellent transport links, weekly fresh fruit, free breakfast, great freshly ground coffee and a bundle of local coffee shops, eateries and bars!