Want to design and deliver a marketing strategy for a growing, profitable SaaS company based in Wimbledon?
Deskpro is a helpdesk platform that helps businesses to communicate better with their customers (both internal and external) across a variety of different channels (email, live chat, voice, social etc.).
We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing with the right ambition and drive to focus on creating and implementing a marketing strategy to help bring better online customer service to millions of customers.
You’ll be part of our small but awesome commercial team. Working alongside the commercial team and feeding back directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for helping to improve the brand awareness of Deskpro by working on multi-channel campaigns to create more leads and engage potential new customers by enticing them to try out Deskpro for their business. Ultimately helping us solve more businesses customer support issues with the adoption of our software.
We have been very focused on creating an incredible software product (you can see from the list of clients on our website that it has worked pretty well so far) with next to no marketing. This is our first dedicated marketing role and we are hiring because we want someone to take complete control of marketing Deskpro to new customers, including creating and implementing a marketing strategy across various channels (digital and offline).
Briefly: What is Deskpro? Deskpro is a multi-channel helpdesk platform that we deploy as both a downloadable package and SaaS.
- Being responsible for creating and implementing our marketing strategy.
- Tracking and reporting back on data from outbound campaigns.
- A/B testing to help improve conversion rates across the entire sales funnel.
- Working with design team on PPC campaigns across various ad networks.
- Helping the content team to synchronise the ‘voice of Deskpro.’
- Engaging with journalists, press and PR.
- Working with the commercial team and feeding back to the CEO.
- Understand that marketing involves all aspects of the business (commercial, design, development).
- 4 + years online marketing experience (preferably B2B or SaaS)
- Have spent at least a couple of years working in a similar role or industry (SaaS or digital agency) implementing marketing strategies based in the B2B technology sector.
- You are someone who understands that every aspect of marketing is a chance to sell, but there are differences between a prospect, lead and an opportunity.
- You need to have a flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude, interested to work in an exciting and growing team.
- You must have a good grasp of PPC software and analytics, including what metrics to track.
- Familiarity with Adwords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics.
- SEO experience is a strong plus & experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels is a bonus!
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience) with 6 monthly review.
- Friendly startup-team and work environment at our offices in Wimbledon.
- Youll be based at our head office, in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes from mainline trains, tubes (District and Northern line) buses and trams, SW London.
- Lovely offices, BBQs in the summer, monthly socials and beers in the fridge! Theres also a free weekly team lunch.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Career progression: There is a lot of room to grow this as the first marketing focused person here.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business, plus varied work.
- Easy to get to, pubs and restaurants nearby.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks.
No recruitment agencies please