Fiit is looking for a fitness superstar to join our fast growing team. You will be a key player in developing our fitness methodologies, creating our interactive classes and managing our growing team of trainers. You will be at the heart of the business managing a small fitness team that is creating a world leading digital fitness product. You will work with all the different departments from marketing, production, music and the product team to create the best fitness product in the market. This is an exciting and fast paced role and will suit someone with drive and ambition.
At Fiit, we’re passionate about helping millions move better.
Fiit is a new form of interactive fitness that enables you to choose from a large variety of classes — from HIIT to Hatha — taught by the UK’s best trainers, via a mobile app that connects to your TV. A strap worn across the chest tracks your performance and allows you to compete against yourself and others. This interactive online platform brings the best of boutique studio fitness into your living room, and allows you to workout from anywhere in the world, with exclusive access to trainers you love. Youll find us at www.fiit.tv
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Managing a team of in-house Fitness Professionals and a growing team Fiit trainers (currently 18) to create the world’s leading fitness platform, interactive classes and training plans
- A key area of your work will be programming and developing class concepts, building and testing 100’s of classes each year
- Continuously researching all the cutting edge fitness trends to bring the very best fitness experience to our users
- Help to identify, assess and recruit the best new trainers in the business in the UK and abroad
- Act as a quality controller, being part of the class testing team to make sure we maintain our high standards.
- Work closely with the Production team to coordinate a growing team of trainers and busy filming schedule of new classes
- Create fitness content on camera for use in the App with the opportunity to become a Fiit trainer and body on set if you have the ability to perform on camera
- You will be an ambassador of the Fiit brand representing the company at events whether they are press, fitness events or Fiit’s own, educating the market about Fiit.
- You have a passion for fitness, healthy living and disruptive technology and are ready to work in an exciting and challenging start-up environment
- You have worked in the fitness industry for 8+ years as a Level 3 qualified personal trainer and have credibility within this field. Ideally you will have been a lead trainer and managed a team of trainers
- You have a wealth of experience and a passion for class programming and creating exercise programs from scratch and have a creative ability to excite and entertain clients through exercise.
- You have the passion and experience of leading group exercise classes and will have trained clients 1 to 1 for specific goals
- You are highly organised, can manage a team of people and multiple projects at the same time
- You have the ability to work collaboratively to help manage and motivate a team of highly skilled trainers
- If required, you would love to be in front of a camera and are a confident speaker and performer.
- You are sociable, outgoing and an effective communicator
- You are comfortable with and understand the benefits of social media and its ability to share a message
- Holding a Sports Science Degree or similar is a bonus, if you don’t have one you will have shown an appetite for learning and developing your skills via additional short courses
- Performance related bonuses & equity options
- Great office environment
- Private health and dental insurance
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
Please submit your CV and a covering letter if you are interested in making an application