Medopad transforms how healthcare providers, doctors and patients connect with each other. The company’s remote patient monitoring apps, mobile technology and advanced analytics unite to deliver a personalised, more efficient care experience.
Headquartered in London, CE approved and FDA registered, we are proud of the prestigious global organisations that use our solutions every day. Clients include NHS trusts, public and private healthcare providers, pharmaceutical organisations, insurers, governments, charities and sporting clubs. An Apple mobility partner, we have global ambitions and have been named a HealthTech unicorn in the making by KPMG. See www.medopad.com for more information.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a world-class marketeer to help us define and execute a head-turning marketing strategy for one of the most innovative HealthTech businesses across the UK and other international locations. We’re looking for a marketing all-rounder to lead our marketing initiatives and influence the further development of Medopad as we continue on our path of accelerated growth. It is a fantastic opportunity to join an early-stage business and to get exposure and control various elements of the marketing mix (let it be online and offline).
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company & sales objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Managing and improving promotional and lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Coordinating and organising events and Medopad attendance.
- Managing a team of Marketing Managers.
- You have 10+ years of experience within Marketing, Communications and PR within Startup, Digital Health or Healthcare.
- Exposure to online and offline marketing channels.
- Bachelors degree, preferably within Marketing or Business Administration with relevant Marketing qualifications.
- You have excellent communication skills, with a natural understanding of growing a business using Marketing strategies.
- You have experience in press, digital and brand marketing, as well as basic event management.
- Result-driven, and able to motivate or inspire both junior and senior staff.
- Strong interest/experience in Digital Health or Healthcare Innovation.