Who we are:
BETR Lend are a tech-company providing online loans and credit cards to people with a thin credit file. There are over six million of these invisible customers in the UK alone.
People with a thin credit file are either excluded from credit entirely or are treated as sub-prime and charged payday interest rates. We think that is deeply unfair.
We are set to disrupt this multi-billion market by offering fairly priced credit through the innovative use of new data sources. We’re based in London with global ambitions.
We’ve recently completed our first round of funding by two top venture capital funds (who have backed the likes of Transferwise and Revolut) and some of the most reputable angel investors in the UK.
Join us and help put an end to predatory financial products and be part of an exciting and rewarding journey.
What youll be doing:
As the Head of Marketing you will design and implement the customer acquisition plan at BETR LEND. You will work to understand the customers’ needs and behaviour to acquire them in a cost effective manner. We’re looking for a generalist who can strike partnerships with lead generating websites, comparison portals and other platforms used by our target customer.
- You currently or previously have worked in the marketing function of an online lender
- You are commercially oriented, understand the economics of user acquisition and are "hands on"
- You are able to create a brand from scratch, think creatively and utilise best practices
- You are able to strike partnerships with relevant parties such as comparison sites or challenger bank marketplaces
- You are knowledgeable on how to use social media platforms such as to target specific customer groups
- You can provide actionable insight to improve the SEO of the company
- You are comfortable building something from scratch, rolling up your sleeves and helping in the early stages of startup
- You are comfortable managing people
- You are able to proactively identify opportunities to contribute to the business
- You have a growth mindset: You’re prepared to learn new things every day and have a passion to inspire and grow
- Competitive salary.
- Equity in the business - you will own a part of the company that you are helping to build.
- Opportunity to shape the strategy and direction in a company with an important mission.
- Working with bright ambitious people who take pride in what they do.
- You’ll get to join one of the hottest new startups of 2019.