CrowdJustice is changing the way people access the legal system.
We are a well-funded, tech-for-good company that aims to solve one of the biggest, most under-recognised challenges of our time – true, democratic access to the legal system. We give communities and individuals a platform and a voice for building support for legal action, and give lawyers a new means to access funding streams and take on new clients.
We’ve won national awards, been featured everywhere from TechCrunch to the BBC, and have a friendly, ambitious and growing team.
You will work primarily with the CEO, supporting decision-making through analysis and data and owning responsibility for scaling organisational processes as the company scales.
You’ll have a founding team mindset, be part of the executive team, and will work cross-functionally on product and go to market initiatives, leveraging data to identify gaps and opportunities. You’ll give visibility and insights based on data to enable and empower the team to succeed, and creating strong organisational processes as we scale.
- Perform cross-functional analysis of data from across the organisation to help inform and drive decision-making.
- Create accountability and measurement frameworks for operational execution.
- Leverage data to support product and sales execution. Draw insights and make actionable recommendations based on analysis.
- Link up feedback across the organisation and identify gaps and opportunities both internally and based on user feedback. You’ll use data to help prioritise initiatives based on first principles.
- You’ll identify success levers across functions and drive synergies and efficiencies across different funnels.
- Identify areas where cross-team communication can be improved and implement great meeting and communication culture within the organisation.
- Lead on financial reporting, work with the CEO on budget and financial planning and make recommendations based on insight.
- Set up and prepare key discussion or presentation documents for key internal and external meetings, including with investors.
- Lead on HR from onboarding to performance management processes.
- Help develop scalable processes across the business organisation.
- Startup experience highly desirable. An entrepreneurial mind-set, can-do approach and a willingness to get stuck in is a must.
- Collaborative mindset – ability to work cross-functionally, give visibility and make recommendations and challenge and support others with first principle reasoning.
- Excellent analytical ability and command of the tools (spreadsheets, potentially data analysis software/programming languages) necessary to structure and analyse raw data.
- A super smart do-er, you are able to identify and understand complex business issues, draw insights and communicate them concisely and clearly to stakeholders with different levels of background knowledge.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop and grow professionally as well as have a big impact in the business
- Bright Central London office in Chancery Lane with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap and views of St. Paul’s
- Mission-driven company where you know you’re making a positive impact
- Team of smart, ambitious and kind people
- Frequent lunches and off-sites
- Choose your own equipment
- Rail card season ticket loans
- Access to an amazing network of mentors and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.