The future needs you. That’s what we believe. Yes, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, hacking, machine learning , and robotics will change human reality on this planet but there’s no reason that reality can’t include humans and not force them out.
Born in London, Decoded teaches some of the biggest businesses in the world how to act and think differently. Our talented and diverse team from around the world all share a deep passion for creating a world where everyone can participate and drive innovation.
Decoded launched the Data Academy programme in 2017. It’s now our fastest growing
product area. We have huge ambitions for this product and now need a strategic Head of Operations to onboard a fleet of happy & successful coaches, mentors and facilitators, and operationalise the delivery of the academy.
What you’ll do:
- Play a pivotal role in running facilitators management
- Design, plan and oversee the facilitator engagement with efficiency and scale in mind
- Design strategy for successful onboarding
- Optimise and improve existing processes where needed
- Identify facilitator retention strategies
- Work closely with the Managing DIrector in forecasting and planning
- Act as an internal gatekeeper for Decoded’s freelancer pool
- Work closely with our product team
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years experience in managing operations in a fast paced environment
- You are a strong communicator: while you have a geeky approach in operations efficiency, you also have great listening skills and can introduce new ideas confidently
- You have a positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are at a high growth stage and keen to improve current functions)
- You always turn challenges into opportunities to enhance the product & service
- You are detail oriented and organised, you can identify trends while considering the larger scale impact
- You have a track record in developing / improving existing processes
- You have understanding of, and interest in tech and innovations
- You are passionate about Decoded’s mission and creating a social impact
- You love working in a cross functional team environment
Here’s what you’ll get working with us:
- Opportunity to join a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Company pension with matched contributions
- Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning