We’re a team of composers, producers and developers with backgrounds that span big tech companies, academic and the music industry. We’re based in Moorgate in London and looking for a seasoned Head of Operations to take charge of our internal processes.
You’ll be responsible for areas as diverse as Finance, Legal and HR, amongst others. Within each youll identify and implement scalable processes, and constantly look for fresh ways to help Jukedeck scale.
This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role at a venture-funded startup, turning a cutting-edge technology into a disciplined business, and, over time, have the opportunity to build an Operations team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning key non-product internal company processes, including Finance, HR, and Legal
- Performing ad hoc business analysis (e.g. Pricing, Market Sizing etc)
- Assistance with funding, including investment and grants
- Making the business run 10x faster
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Operations
- Have an excellent understanding of Finance, HR and Legal processes
- Have a natural inclination to identify and fix broken processes
- Have an impressive attention to detail and be able to demonstrate a track record of implementing best practice processes
- Have strong analytical skills and a mastery of Excel or Google Sheets
- Have good business acumen, with the ability to make a telling contribution to the strategic development of the business
- Be keen to work in a startup environment and be passionate about tech entrepreneurship
- Be able to work in our London office
Your application should include:
- Your CV and LinkedIn
- A description of your relevant credentials for the position