At Fever, we are changing the way people make plans. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategy: Build and develop the content strategy in accordance with the Company's mission. Evolve the strategy to cater to our users.
- Content: Define and select the content to be uploaded to the app. Have responsibility for the events pipeline with a particular laser focus on product mix, data, and diversity of plans.
- Sales: Build out sales strategy, partner approach tactics, and sales collateral. Manage partner development teams to source and negotiate the best, most aspirational entertainment content in the city; while maintaining relationships with venues, producers, and promoters to ensure their long-term commitment and regular participation. Use our media network to increase coverage offered and revenue gained.
- Leadership: Recruit, lead and coach the sales team to meet and exceed goals while ensuring Fever becomes the first stop for spontaneous event discovery in Spain.
Ideal experience required:
- Have more than 4 years in a communications unit / digital media / e-Commerce / advertising agency / sales unit / FMCG company.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business, and are extremely numeric and data-driven in your approach to business.
- Experience leading large teams in a thriving, demanding environment.
- Business Administration / Marketing / Communications graduate.
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency/client
- Fully fluent in Spanish and English.
- MBA is a plus.