Medopad transforms how healthcare providers, doctors and patients connect with each other. The company’s remote patient monitoring apps, mobile technology and advanced analytics unite to deliver a personalised, more efficient care experience.
Headquartered in London, we are proud of the prestigious global organisations that use our solutions every day. Clients include NHS trusts, public and private healthcare providers, pharmaceutical organisations, insurers, governments, charities and sporting clubs. An Apple mobility partner, we have global ambitions and have been named a HealthTech unicorn in the making by KPMG. See www.medopad.com for more information.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Head of Partnerships to join our rapidly growing commercial team at Medopad. This role develop and execute our Partnerships strategy to drive rapid growth globally. The personal will be commercially astute with excellent stakeholder management and commercial skills.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for commercial and technical partnerships globally that will step change our growth quickly.
- Identify, evaluate and negotiate new commercial and technical partnerships including developing partnership value propositions, proposals and business cases.
- Collaborate with internal teams including business development and tech teams to fully realise the benefits of current (e.g. Apple, HP) and future partners.
- Track, analyse, and communicate key partnership quantitative metrics to ensure success.
- Build and maintain strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Act as a senior leader at Medopad, supporting the leadership team.
- Be an active and professional brand ambassador for Medopad with senior contacts including speaking at key events.
- 10+ years’ work experience in partnership management, business development or sales roles.
- Exposure to mobile and digital products.
- Healthcare or pharma experience a bonus.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Great communications skills and a good sense of humor.
- Experience working under minimum supervision in unstructured environments; start-up experience would be good but isn’t essential.
- University degree education level.
- A self-starter who loves getting things done in the quickest and most effective way possible.
- You get on well with people and love making customers and other stakeholders happy.
- And most importantly: you dream of making a big difference in something that matters.