We are on a mission to prove that nurseries can be more than just daycare, building a 7-day-a-week hub that kids love and parents love too.
In 2017 we opened our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington (North London). We are now busy working on the blueprint to launch 2-3 new neighbourhood clubs a year, rolling out the concept across London over the next few years.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a people specialist who will relish the opportunity to deisgn and build out this new division from scratch. Currently a team of 30, but with expansion plans to scale to 300 over the next 36 months. Fundamental to our growth is the development of a solid framework for talent acquisition & development, performance management and employee engagement & retention.
The childcare industry suffers from an unacceptably high employee attrition rate (+40%). Key to our mission is to prove that a better model, with significantly lower employee turnover, is both possible and commercially viable.
We are looking for someone with fresh thinking on progressive people management strategies with a focus on talent, culture, engagement & performance.
What you’ll be doing
- Your objective will be to recruit, train and retain the best talent (in time these will be built into separate teams under your oversight).
- Develop the people strategy and execute on it.
- Oversee, develop and rollout performance review systems.
- Design our Employee Benefits scheme & compensation strategy.
- Build the N Academy (our in-house programme to put all our educators from apprentice level on track to a degree).
- You will come with an evolved, progressive approach to People & Culture with experience within an innovative, growth-oriented business.
- An inspiring leader, with a passion for disruption.
- A strong coach and motivator, you will have the ability to influence and engage at all levels of the business.
- An abundance of energy, make it happen attitude and solutions driven.
- Highly motivated and excited to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage
An evolved, progressive approach to People & Culture with experience within an innovative, growth-oriented business
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- You’ll be joining the business at an early stage with large scope to grow and shape your own division and all the people aspects of the business.
- Market leading salary, meaningful stock options & bonus scheme.
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities.
- Great team spirit, events and socials