Job Title: Project Management Office (PMO)
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
Term: Full time
At Everledger, were at the forefront of transformational technologies and are building the world’s first global platform for object provenance, providing the background story of high-risk assets.
Everledger provides exciting opportunities using cutting edge technologies, cutting across multiple disciplines such as DLT, IoT, AI and machine vision. We consider ourselves to be platform agnostic, with core DLT engineering across both Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
Everledger are a distributed team with four main operational centres around the world, and we’re looking for key talent to support the exponential growth and creation of new markets, products, and customers, and for individuals who are ready to make an impact and able to thrive in a rapidly growing environment.
This role is a great opportunity to learn about blockchain and distributed ledger technology, and to become part of a company with blockchain applications in production.
Our most successful team members are tech-savvy professionals, who learn quickly and adapt even quicker ... amazing technology, a collaborative culture and talented people are also great reasons to join Everledger!
- Oversee delivery of all projects ensuring key stakeholders understand the commercial and technical requirements, constraints and freedoms of each project
- Liaise with key stakeholders to support the creation of project plans ensuring data is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for contributing to the project data that supports senior management decisions.
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to a global team of Project Managers to help them to deliver on time, within scope and within budget
- Run concise weekly global project review meetings to share critical information, ensure risks and issues are proactively identified and addressed and additional support is allocated where necessary
- Ensure PMs keep project plans and associated documentation regularly updated
- Take a leadership role in the creation, development and maintenance of project management processes and tools as necessary to support the needs and requirements of a fast-growing business.
- Optimise project delivery to ensure continuity of process exists and that best practice is understood and applied.
- Draw out overlaps and connections between projects to enable more efficient delivery and utilisation of common components
- Understand and operate in an agile and sprint based environment.
- Ensure status, issues, and risks are tracked and effectively communicated to key internal & external stakeholders.
- Use Everledger tools to effectively manage internal communications and productivity including Smartsheet, Confluence, and JIRA.
- 8+ years experience of Project and/or Program Management
- Technology project experience
- Ability to operate in a lighting paced environment, concurrently delivering against multiple competing priorities
- Track record of delivering continuous process improvement
- Experience of working in a global company across multiple time zones
- Proficiency with either MS Office or Google slides/sheets/docs
- Understand the nature and requirements of a startup company and thrive on the dynamic opportunities that it presents
- Demonstrated ability to enable progress across multiple simultaneous projects to specified timelines within a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate multiple activity strands, prioritising where necessary.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of complex business matters.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professionalism and collegiality.
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong work ethic with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter who can work autonomously, take initiative and is highly motivated.
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Performed similar roles in Technology companies
- New or emerging technology background
- Scaleup experience
- Experience of using Smartsheet
- Working for an award winning company, for an award winning leader. (Take a look at what our CEO Leanne Kemp has been up to!)
- Working with technology on the forefront of innovation
- Flexibile working
- Time and space for learning and development
- Autonomy - the team at Everledger believe in supporting and providing resources for your great ideas! True autonomy is at the heart of our culture
- Opportunities for international travel
- The opportunity for professional growth from wide scope roles and a rapidly scaling start-up
- A positive atmosphere with our family of passionate people who love technology!