At Florence we all have a definitive mission - To reduce spend in the healthcare industry and increase salaries of healthcare staff. A people-centric tech company based in the heart of London’s tech community, Florence is redefining how nurses and employers interact. Our online platform helps healthcare institutions find and book temporary staff without the need for expensive recruitment agencies.
We are a growing team of 27, soon to be post Series A, founded and lead by a former doctor-turned-entrepreneur. This is a really exciting time to join Florence and be part of a fast-growing team that is filled with collaborative, passionate and driven people.
We are looking to hire a Head of Strategy to support the next stage of Florence’s evolution.
Reporting to the co-founders, you will join the Exec Management Team and be responsible for:
- Establish the strategy function and work with the Founders, key execs and the Board to define priorities
- Define and shape the overall strategic direction of Florence
- Track progress against strategic goals
- Manage preparation of Board materials and be the Board Secretary
- Lead the investigation, formation of business cases through to the set up of strategic projects such as:
- Florence US Expansion
- Florence Scotland & Ireland Expansion
- Florence SaaS
- Florence Direct
- Florence Academy & Community
- Expansion to the NHS
- Internal staff engagement and career progression
- 2-5 years of strategy consulting experience and MBA qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to build a rapport.
- Self-motivated individuals who strive to add value and make a difference.
- Enthusiasm and passion for sharing knowledge and learning.
- Ability to take on ownership of your work and always go above & beyond to go that extra mile
- 25 days holiday
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Regular company and social outings
- Access to Perkbox
- MacBook supplied when joining
- WeWork offices
- Opportunity to contribute to growth to an early stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Salary – Competitive + share options