About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
We are looking for a Head of Trading to be responsible for eCommerce and performance of Myproteins German websites.
- The Head of Trading Germany has overall responsibility for the territory P+L, results and growth strategy for Myprotein Germany.
- Responsible for delivering annual budgets and supporting the delivery of the annual business operating plan with the General Manager.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the territories websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Improving and executing Global strategies with digital marketing, merchandising, customer care and conversion optimisation to protect and enhance the customer experience.
- Build the territory trading plan based around key in-country events, themes and seasons; including the creation and management of the promotional calendar.
- Identifying your competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own.
- To encourage cross functional team work with NPD, category management, B2B and customer care
- Using our in-house data & technology platform to share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
- Developing initiatives to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Working cross functionally across the business to drive continual improvements in AOV and conversion.
- Working in synergy with category managers, central marketing and brand to ensure availability, visibility and distribution of products in line with territory forecast.
- New acquisition and CLV analysis
- Responsible for the coaching, mentoring and development of the trading team.
- Top tier graduate from elite University
- Strong academic track record
- Multi-lingual with interest in developing German markets
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true start-up, agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers