Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 95 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 3,200 clients in 65 countries have already exchanged more than USD $9.2 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of a young team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
We are looking for an HR Associate to perform a variety of personnel-related tasks.
Reporting to the HR Director, the main responsibilities of the HR Associate will be to support the HR Team in the day-to-day administration, labour aspects and other projects, ensuring that our staff have an excellent employee experience.
Our HR Associate position requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. Are you passionate about HR, want to help create a nourishing workplace and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves? Then this position is for you!
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Assist HR members with the payroll execution by providing relevant data, including coordinating all salary changes on a monthly basis with hiring managers; deal with our outsourced payroll provider
- Prepare and coordinate new joiners’ documentation (contracts, SS) and drive the onboarding programme to make sure employees are fully integrated
- Act as HR owner for our HR software system (keeping the system up to date)
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Manage any issues related to Health & Safety
- Assist with the compensation, social benefits (language lessons, private health insurance, etc) and Retribución Flexible scheme
- Manage the entire admin cycle for all training requested by employees, including dealing with our external vendors and Fundae
- Provide legal/labour assistance to employees and hiring managers
- Assist with the relocation process for expats, (help new employees with their NIE, empadronamiento, etc)
- Create and update our HR policies
- Compile HR reports and provide metrics as required
- Prepare presentations for internal communications
- Coordinate HR projects (attend HR-related fairs, help with other events, internal communications, employee satisfaction surveys)
- Support with recruitment processes if required
- BS degree in Labour Relations or Human Resources
- 2 years’ experience as an HR Associate or HR Administrator, ideally in a startup environment
- Excellent level of Spanish and English
- Hands-on and a great communicator
- Previous experience with HR software (HRBamboo or similar)
- Strong Knowledge of Spanish labour legislation
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Data-driven team player
- Willing to automate processes
- Advanced level of Excel
- Sponsored Training Budget
- Amazing views and beautiful office by the beach
- Fresh fruits and unlimited coffee
- Free Spanish and English lessons at the office
- Relocation package if needed
- Gym discounts and weekly free sport activities
- Flexible remuneration
- Flexible schedule
- Other social benefits