Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented HR Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the People Manager in the day-to-day running of the People function.
Through your role, you will:
- Be responsible for issuing contracts, onboarding new starters and offboarding leavers
- Keeping all HR records up to date
- Supporting with payroll and pension auto-enrolment
- Organising monthly social events
- Supporting with exciting new People Initiatives
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
- Working in HR for the last 12months at least
- Approachable, personable and trustworthy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to exercise tact, good judgement and diplomacy
- Proven track record of incredible attention to detail
- Professional - able to deal with confidential information responsibly
- Strong organisational skills
- Start-up experience a plus!
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.