Shaw Academy is the largest live online educator on the planet, educating thousands of new students every month. Our mission is to deliver great education accessibly and affordably to everyone, everywhere. We are looking to expand our teams with people who share our vision and enthusiasm to re-skill and up-skill the world.
Shaw Academy is looking to hire an HR co-ordinator to support the growth of this Irish Startup.
You will be involved in supporting the strategic direction of a growing People Operations team, as well as supporting the promotion of the Shaw Academy Employer Brand.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing assistance and support to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Assisting Talent Acquisition team in shortlisting CV's and applications for hiring managers when necessary.
- Pre-screening candidates for high volume recruitment campaigns and conducting telephone interviews as required.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business in the coordination of interview and group interview schedules. Proactively managing all diaries and room bookings.
- Assisting in preparation of all materials for group interviews. Attending & facilitating group interviews when required.
- Management, Processing and Administration of all employee records and HR templates
- Advising line managers in HR related matters such as leave requests, sick leave, etc
- Responding to employees’ HR-related enquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Preparation of employment contracts, contract amendments and employee communication as required
- Facilitating on boarding of employees, to ensure new employees experience a smooth transition into the company.
- Duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1-2 years’ experience as a HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Excellent working knowledge of current Irish Employment Law
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
- Strong organisation and time management skills with ability to manage a high volume of work in a busy and deadline orientated environment
What we’ll provide:
- Market beating basic salary in addition to an uncapped commission structure.
- Extremely favourable Employee Equity scheme in what is one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies and Europe’s largest EdTech firms with far greater ambitions and far more than adequate funding.
- Our full range of award winning educational courses - www.shawacademy.com
- A fun and exciting work environment.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to change the world of education forever by joining our rapidly expanding technology-based firm with a foundation of real talent, and work with real innovators whilst achieving your own goals