Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are looking for a Hub Team Lead, who can manage our onboarding team in London, which means overseeing the while process of training and coaching thousands of new drivers.
Lets build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Reporting to the citys Operations Manager
- Responsible for organisation and execution of Bolt driver activation days
- Supply Funnel Management
- Review and implementation of process improvements
- Maintaining driver document compliance
- Running teams of up to 8 hub specialists, working on KPIs across compliance, activation rates and serving times
- Working in driver hubs to support walk in drivers across a range of customer service needs
- You have 3 years experience
- Team leadership experience a plus
- Youre a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a plus)
- Youre a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- Youre passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!