Airtron Heating and Air is currently hiring in the Raleigh, NC area location for Installers and Installer Helpers!
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Works under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment in the customer’s home
- Provides guidance and knowledge to HVAC Installer Helper on proper skills and training of HVAC installation jobs
- Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate , thorough and timely manner
- Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Follows standard procedures and process to ensure that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective and unused parts to the division and orders and replenishes vehicle stock as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Be able to following OSHA requirements and safety precautions per company procedures and policies
- Knowledge of HVAC parts and their functions
- Must provide basic hand tools and personal vehicle
When you work for us you get:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K Program
Candidates must be able to pass the following pre-employment requirements:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- MVR Driving Record Check
- Must have a Valid Driver’s license
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.