There are 8,000 petrol stations in the UK, over 120,000 in continental Europe, and many more in the rest of the world. Our product shows our customers real time information that they used to have to wait weeks for, and we have a clear, ambitious strategy with a huge potential for growth.
Our intelligent software solution delivers real-time data, analytics and insight. EdgePetrol is bringing increased efficiency to how petrol retailers purchase and price fuel and operate their stations.
EdgePetrol’s founders and board members have an extensive background, knowledge and networks in upstream oil trading & downstream petrol retail.
EdgePetrol is a game-changing product that shows petrol retailers real time information they used to have to wait weeks for, and data on a single screen they used to have to refer to many different systems to gather. But there are some tough challenges ahead:
- Continue to develop a world-beating product
- Sell into the UK market, and then beyond
- Complete integrations into more of the operational equipment our customers rely on – ePOS systems, fuel suppliers’ portals and back-end systems, fuel grades, pumps etc.
- Implement EdgePetrol into our customers’ estates – into petrol stations around the UK and later, the World
- EdgePetrol quickly moves front and centre in businesses where it is installed – availability and responsive support become critical
- Create a world class integration and support team to act as first point of contact for our customers, solve their problems, gather their feedback
We are looking for a tenacious, driven, Integration Specialist
- You will report to our CTO/Implementation and Support Manager, working within the Operations team
- Engage with our partners’ technical teams and take them through the integration process to deliver compliant and reliable integrations
- Follow the QA and acceptance process to help maintain the currency of completed integrations
- Get customers from contract to connected – implement new connections, rollout new configurations
- Assist supporting problems and escalations from our customers and external partners
You have to be able to deliver under pressure – these skills and experiences will help you do that:
- Mixing planned work with reactive unplanned work
- Integrations need significant hustle to get them through, motivating partners, customers and internal players to give up information, complete tasks and attend calls and meetings
- You will need to believe in visibility – keeping stakeholders updated of the progress of implementation projects and support tickets
- Experience of supporting a SaaS product would be an asset – but any technical experience or knowledge is going to be useful – from networking to browsers
- An understanding of a retailer’s mind set will be essential – you have to be able to put yourself in their place. Sales. volume, margin and profit, operational detail, net and gross, ex and inc VAT. This should be language you are familiar with
- Have you used an online support management tool before? Zendesk? Desk? Great, we need that.
- Love for the start-up environment – light on process, results oriented, green field build of new product, own your work, small teams demanding flexibility
- To be ready to work within a distributed team – self-sufficient, with the initiative and energy to create and maintain relationships and power collaboration remotely
This is an exciting role for a growing business, with room for you to grow:
- Permanent benefits such as leave, pension etc.
- Competitive salary
- Play a significant part in building a world class app, service, product and business
Respond here, or get in touch directly:
- Apart from direct applications, we have already engaged the agencies we need to help us with this role – we will not consider applications from any other sources
- You must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role