Ever thought that recruitment is broken? Most people have.
Talentful is the solution. Since 2015 we’ve led recruitment strategies for over one hundred businesses with technology at their core. These range from post-IPO household names, through to seed stage startups.
We specialise in the highest bar of hiring across technology, marketing, product, sales and operations into ambitious, innovative companies.
We operate a subscription-based model, perfectly aligned with our clients hiring goals.
Past clients include: Magic Pony Technology, Trainline, Audible, Nutmeg and Zopa.
We have operations in London, Manchester, New York, Stockholm and Berlin.
We placed 14th in the 2018 Startup 100 Awards https://startups.co.uk/startups-100/2018/14-talentful/
We have a second office in Manchester, led by Michael Hall. Were excited by how Manchester is catching up with Londons tech scene, hence our foray into a new market.
- Work with a wide range of highly technical and interesting businesses;
- Partner with decision makers to really clarify what they are looking for and forecast when they are going to need them on board;
- Identify what success truly looks like for the brand youre working within;
- Meet as many amazing candidates as possible, build a strong network of connections across a variety of disciplines and create shortlists for retained assignments;
- Naturally youll want to want to nurture the database youve grown, keeping in touch with your candidates as often as possible;
- Attend and run industry events, being a brand advocate, sharing learnings with your team;
- Manage social media and candidate CRM strategy.
- You will have had exposure to end-to-end recruitment either in an agency or in-house, either with a strong generalist remit or a specialism within software engineering/development, product, digital, marketing or sales;
- You will have experience recruiting high level humans into top tier businesses;
- You love autonomy. We wont be measuring call times or how many hours you spend at your desk;
- You’ll know that the candidate side is your strength;
- You have a natural ability to influence, without being pushy and with awesome results;
- You know how to find the details of the best talent in places other than LinkedIn (the more creative the better);
- You are a master of well-crafted email reach-outs.
Our core brand Values allow us to work to a set of defined principles and help guide our behaviour. Theyre embedded within our people processes such as personal development and on-boarding, as well as being lived everyday by our team.
- Candour: Always communicating directly, with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
- Focus: It takes complete dedication, intent and laser-focus to ensure our goals comes to a great result every time.
- Action: We make it happen: delivering results with urgency.
- Partner: Ensuring our shared goals are aligned at all times through embedded collaborative intelligence.
- Grit: We work with tenacity, persistence and passion.
- 25 days holidays + UK Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Apple Macbook
- Casual dress everyday
- Quarterly team incentives
- Regular team events and ad-hoc socials
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Visibility on your progression with the business
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. Weve done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favourite ice cream flavour, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.