We are Deposit Solutions. The Open Banking platform of the future.
Be part of the future by joining us, the fastest growing FinTech company in the world, backed by leading tech investors such as Peter Thiel, Kinnevik and Vitruvian! We aren’t jumping on the Open Banking trend. We are pioneers and have delivered Open Banking long before it became a hot topic. Since 2011, we’ve been connecting banks across Europe to solve problems for them and for their customers.
Our Open Banking platform provides an infrastructure for the EUR 10 trillion deposit market in Europe to the benefit of people, banks and society at large. It is already connecting more than 80 financial institutions from 16 countries, among them reputable industry leaders such as Deutsche Bank and Fidelity´s FFB. Through our own retail brands ZINSPILOT and SAVEDO alone we have transmitted EUR 10 billion in deposits until now and are bigger than everyone else in this space globally.
We are now looking for motivated team players to help us revolutionise the market and expand our business in the United Kingdom.
- You participate in internal business development projects and sales initiatives and contribute to their success
- You develop and prepare statistics and presentations for prospective partner banks and other business partners
- You systematically collect data for internal performance reviews and market research
- You cooperate with and give sales assistance to the company’s regional directors and Associates to ensure the further business growth in the United Kingdom through preparing sales material and support market reach
- You actively support the continuous process development and improvement and further contribute to it with your ideas
What you bring with you:
- You are a current master/graduate student
- You show a high level of motivation and commitment
- You demonstrate profound interest in FinTech, Entrepreneurship and Banking
- You boast excellent communication skills in English; the ability to speak other European languages is a plus
- You are equipped with very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- You are a team player who is independent, proactive and enjoys goal-oriented work
- Excellent academic performance
We offer you:
- A chance to re-shape the future of finance in an extremely motivated, team-oriented and international environment
- Great opportunity to play a key role in the launch of Deposit Solutions in the dynamic UK market
- To work in the heart of London at one of the WeWork locations, experiencing first-hand the exciting London start-up scene
- Open and direct communication channels with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making paths and space for your own ideas
- A high degree of learning and ownership in an agile and innovative environment
- Paid internship
- Fruit, coffee and drinks for free, great company events and lots of great colleagues