PatSnap is a global, hyper-growth, venture-backed start-up with offices in London, Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Singapore, Toronto and LA. Our cloud-based software enables innovators to be more effective in their research and investment decisions and bring new inventions to market faster.
Our hyper-growth trajectory is powered by our people, and we are extremely proud of our company-wide vision, work ethic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Ideas are always welcome, regardless of seniority, because we believe that open innovation amplifies success throughout every department: product development, marketing, sales or operations.
PatSnappers like to learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.
What can I expect to do?
- You will be playing one of the most critical roles in the growth of one of the Sunday Times Fast Track Tech 25 fastest growing companies by directly contributing to the expansion of PatSnaps European and North American operations.
- You will partner with Hiring Managers to understand their business objectives and provide strategic advice which ensures the most effective recruitment process is followed.
- You will focus on identifying and attracting the next high-caliber PatSnappers who align to our values and business requirements as hiring exceptional talent into our business is fundamental to our success
- We are transforming our approach to recruiting at PatSnap, so you will have the chance to manage high priority strategic projects relating to Talent such as Employer Branding and Assessment and Selection.
- You will be passionate about sourcing talent and enjoy establishing rapport with prospective employees. You love finding the “hidden gem” candidate using creative techniques
What would make me successful in this role?
- If you have experience recruiting in-house, ideally within a technology company, and have an interest in recruiting sales and commercial roles.
- You have strong business partnering skills and have the credibility to advise senior stakeholders.
- You are passionate about problem solving and are not fazed by ambiguity, instead you thrive in environments where you can identify and implement winning solutions.
- The ability to work at pace - PatSnap is a hyper growth organisation, so being able to prioritize effectively and juggle multiple projects is key.
What are the challenges?
- As with any role within a fast-growing SaaS business you have to be able to flex to changing business priorities, so if you are adaptable and embrace change then you will thrive in this environment.
- Our structure is relatively flat and non-hierarchical and egos dont fly here so no job is too big or too small, we all get stuck in to make the business successful, so you’d better get ready to roll up your sleeves - one moment you will be scheduling interviews, the next you will be making recommendations to senior stakeholders about their next key hire.
- Expansion is a major theme. We face new situations and market opportunities which weve not encountered previously. There isn’t always someones footsteps to follow so you will need to be able to work as a pioneer, carving the path and sharing your learnings with your colleagues.
Whats in it for me?
- Integrity without compromise
- Self-learning & practitioner mindset
- Dare to dream big and make mistakes
- Teamwork and sharing
- Radical candor with courage