Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are looking for an exceptional International Customer Operations Manager to oversee our Sales and Customer Service operations in Spain, France and Ireland. Youre somebody with strong business acumen and you leverage data to make decisions.
Through your role, you will:
- Define the strategy to scale our Sales and Customer Operations to drive company growth and user retention
- Work closely with our marketing acquisition team to optimise processes that will lead to increase ROI on our marketing campaigns
- Explore opportunities to improve our operational setup (tools, processes)
- Liaise with the different Heads of Business unit to ensure that your team’s priorities are aligned
- Management responsibility over a team of 3 managers that are responsible for the broader team
- Responsible for defining and overseeing the teams’ KPIs
- 4+ years of experience
- A motivated self-starter who has a demonstrable “off the scale” passion for solving problems that combine data, sales, finance and technology
- Analytics experience that spans customer insights, business reporting, management information and ideally Sales and Marketing
- You’re comfortable defining and reporting on metrics that allow others to manage the performance of their business
- Are entrepreneurial in your approach, taking a Hands-on stance and having the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-growing start-up
- Are able to juggle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, working on large, complex projects at the same time as fielding quick-fire tactical initiatives.
- Want to be part of a successful team and can demonstrate a team-first attitude
- Overjoyed at the prospect of documenting all of your work to ensure that others can follow along and be just like you
- Concise in your communication
- Are hungry to work in a fast-growing industry leading tech company who gives back as much as it expects
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old Street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.