carwow makes choosing and buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from the dealer you like best, at a price that’s right for you.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich, Paris and soon to be Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. Weve just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
As Spain’s International Product Manager, you will:
- Design, plan and optimise marketing activities in order to deliver growth objectives (in conjunction with experts in PPC and other performance channels)
- Product optimisation (including setting up and running basic A/B tests using tools such as VWO)
- Regularly review performance of the business across the sales funnel with a view to spotting issues and opportunities, and then to work to address these
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research (both on-site and off-site) into user behaviour and preferences
- Work with Data team to develop and monitor basic reporting for the Spanish business
- Competitor benchmarking (price, product etc.)
- Work with tech teams and product managers to take a leading role in localising and optimising the product for the Spanish market
- Play a leading role in building carwow into Spain’s most exciting automotive businesses!
You will need:
- Degree educated in a quantitative subject (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics)
- Some SQL experience highly desirable
- Interest in (and ideally experience of) product design and performance
- Understanding of the basics of statistical significance
- Copywriting / translation skills (initial site localisation + co-ordinating and translating any tests running on shared code base)
- Experience of working in startups or at least the e-commerce field highly desirable
- “Can do” attitude and willingness to do what it takes to build the business
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Spanish