We are a Shoreditch based startup that aims to create a strong brand in the fast growing healthy snacking and convenience food sector and launched a few very innovative products. You will find more details on our website.
We have plenty of further ideas in the pipeline and an amazing feedback on our current ones so currently very busy in trialling various marketing activities, working through sales leads and orders and bringing the business to a new level from an operations perspective.
The perfect environment if you want to see the effectiveness of various marketing activities, build up relationships in the food industry and want to learn how to build operations (CRM, reports etc) in a startup.
It may be a great starting point if you are looking to build a career in the food industry, particularly with a focus on the healthier, younger and trendier brands.
We are looking for a candidate that we could, if things go well, eventually take over into a full-time role after the end of a three month internship.
Your responsibilities (some, not all):
- Assist in the creation and execution of larger marketing campaigns
- Work on certain merely offline based marketing activities such as trade shows, events, partnerships
- Help manage and execute in-store promotions, markets and other customer facing activities
- Engage in discussions with designers, suppliers and advisors
- Help with the everyday operational tasks that come with a start up
- Interaction with existing business partners and B2B customers
- If it is the right person and we would like to continue working together and would offer the opportunity to make a fast career in this industry
We are looking for:
- Someone passionate, bubbly and friendly
- A motivated and self-driven individual with commitment to bringing tasks and projects over the finishing line
- Strong ability to interact and manage problems with business partners and customers
- Someone who can manage small tasks and work streams alone, although you will get help and guidance
- The ability to solve a problem in a structured way whenever it may occur
- Passion for building brands and working in a start up environment
- Food industry or other project related experience preferred (not essential)
What you get:
- A good exposure to food and marketing industry contacts as well as to befriended food companies
- Insight into the launch of a new consumer brand and how a start up operates
- Due to our small size you will be give quite some responsibility (depending on performance)
- There will be a small remuneration, which will partly depend on performance. Further we aim to find a candidate that would be interested to consider a full-time position after the internship
- Travel expenses will be paid as well
If this feels like the right challenge for you, please send us your CV and cover letter. You will hear back from us for an interview within the coming days. Please state when you are available to start in your cover letter and if you would like to have the internship eventually translate into a full-time role thereafter. Candidate must be able to travel into London.