WHO WE ARE:
At Konfid.io we are building the systems and infrastructure for production-grade blockchain applications that solve real-world needs of today and tomorrow. We are looking for a Financial Analyst Intern/Working Student to assist in research of our newly launched venture Kintaro Capital SICAV p.l.c. (https://www.kintaro.capital/). The role is primarily associated with assisting the Portfolio Manager and Investment Committee by conducting extensive crypto and equity research, due diligence, creating equity and crypto valuation models, financial analysis, and ultimately working within the guidelines and framework of the Investment Committee and Portfolio Manager to find the the best investment opportunities with the strongest justifications. The analysts will be working closely and under the guidance of the Portfolio Manager and Investment Committee.
- You must be able to effectively work and communicate with others either verbally or in documents, provide and implement project solutions while understanding process workflows
- Relevant experience in financial industry with focus on market/financial risk management preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to create equity valuation models
- Background in Quantitative Analysis is preferred and strong in mathematics and statistics
- Willingness to learn data science methods applied to financial analysis
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) (German not required)
- Ability to work well under pressure, self confidence, and a positive attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, balanced by the ability to think strategically
- You have a passion for finance and cryptocurrencies
- You are self-motivated and are able to work independently without micro-management.
- Conduct both Industry, Digitalisation & Cryptoeconomic Research & Create valuation models for both Equity and Crypto-Assets
- Primary focus on financial modelling & Quantitative tasks (ad-hoc)
- Coordinate develop new risk management processes and tools
- Work with the Portfolio Manager to present research on cryptocurrencies, ICOs and equities to the Investment Committee
- Generate ideas to innovate and improve the investment process.
- Conduct due diligence meetings/calls with firms and crypto teams that are possible investments for the fund.
- Development of a valuation framework for the pricing of crypto-assets.