Our team achieve more. So can you.
We are looking for top talents in Algorithms with programming-experience in Java to join our Historical Traffic team. Together, we will create and extend tools to process, visualize, and statistically analyse rich location-based information streams. During all this you’ll be communicating and documenting about tools, software components, development progress and analysis results to fellow team-members and stakeholders.
Sounds good so far?
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- High-performing algorithms to extract meaningful information from large & imperfect data sets
- Design and implement efficient & scalable environments for offline and real-time data processing
- Collaborate with a top-level international development team
- Contribute to the conceptualization of novel travel-information services and products
What we expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of Java and development experience in a UNIX/Linux environment;
- High proficiency in designing and implementing efficient algorithms & data structures;
- Advantageous: Strong background in data-mining and statistical data analysis;
- Ideally: Experience with location-based content and Geographic-Information-Systems (GIS) tools;
- Good written and oral language skills in English.
What you can expect from us:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- The opportunity to contribute to new products from the very beginnings of research & design up to the implementation in high-quality production code.
- An adventure in data-mining and -analysis of one of the largest traffic data-streams worldwide.
- Being part of modern software development in an international working environment where creativity and algorithmic thinking are as highly valued as team-work and open communication.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.