Someone who understands that “what you build” is just as important as “how you build it”. Someone who wants to do more than just code. We want dreamers, creators, someone who likes to discuss ideas and push the boundaries of technology.
Who we are
Yoti is a global company whose aim is to be the world’s trusted identity system. We have seriously ambitious goals to become the worlds most secure and data sensitive company. Our passionate team works to improve the way people share their personal information. Innovative products like the Yoti mobile app help people to prove who they are online and in person.
We are creating a new concept. Something that has never been done before, Why not be part of something truly innovative and
creative. Yoti is here to fight against fraud and build a secure identity system for individuals and businesses. We are a company who are pushing the boundaries of technology for a safer world.
Yoti is changing the way people prove their identity. Our products are built from the ground up to respect customers privacy and put you in control. We will never sell on customer data - we couldn’t even if we wanted to. Designing products that are simple to use and easy to understand in the world of privacy, security and personal data is a tough challenge. We are actively investing in growing our UX team as it’s an important part of our success.
More about this Team and Project
About the role
● As part of a close team, you are able to communicate effectively with your colleagues.
● At Yoti, we strive to only ever work in the best interests of our users. You share our commitment to honesty,
transparency and excellency in all aspects of your work.
● You are able to work with all parts of the business and to work directly with other teams, addressing any challenges
and supporting business goals.
● Able to quickly pick up and work on new requirement.
● Able to take a project from inception to completion independently.
● You should be actively interested in learning more about technology, and keeping up to date with new
Skill set required
● Experience writing network-facing server software in a language such as Go, Nodejs, Sql Willing to learn and use
Node js as a secondary language.
● Linux knowledge (we deploy on Linux, but you can run whatever you like on your laptop!)
● Knowledge of modern version control tools (we use git), and how to use them effectively (proper commit messages,
● Familiarity with shell scripting and command line tools
● Knowledge of or interest in cryptography (we’ll teach you the rest on the job)
Nice to have skill set
● Experience with any system programming language, especially Node js
● Docker and/or Kubernetes
● Blockchain experience
What’s in it for you?
● Private Medical Insurance
● Life Insurance
● 25 days holiday
● 5 fully paid Selfie Days - for your own personal development; volunteering, charity events, etc
● Brand new offices to play in
● Large chill out area - we call it The Park - Table-Tennis and a Foosball table
● Friday drinks
● Explosive Team Events
● Learning - conferences, events, courses - here to make sure you reach your potential
We don’t want people to stagnate, we don’t want people to just “get by”, we offer a magnitude of tools so you continue to learn,
challenge yourself, evolve as a techie and keep you constantly engaged. We even have a Yoti Labs for the people who like to play with
new tools, experiment and want to build something out of this world!
Yoti in the news
We are based in Central London, by Bank, 5 minutes walk away from London Bridge and Liverpool Street Stations. We are surrounded by a bunch of restaurants, enough to try a new lunch menu every day for a good few months!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a company doing crazy-complex projects, in a fun and exciting environment, where creativity is rewarded! You will also be working on something which millions of people could well be using daily! This kind of opportunity does not come round often so what are you waiting for, apply today and build something amazing tomorrow!
Pre-employment checksIf your application is successful please be aware that as part of our pre-employment checks:
Talent PoolIf we consider that you might be suitable for other roles in the future, we will keep your details so we can contact you about these other roles. If you do not want us to keep your details for this purpose, please e-mail HR@yoti.com or let us know at any stage of the recruitment process. For more information please read our applicant privacy notice.