We are seeking a Jr. Ecommerce Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Technology & Delivery team in Milan.
The Jr. Ecommerce Quality Assurance Specialist will perform thorough testing and quality assurance of the ecommerce features implemented by our Development team, helping us drive the delivery of high quality solutions to our clients and their online customers.Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Analyze functional software requirements, technical specifications, predicted business requirements, and user stories and translate them into test cases and test scripts, ensuring that testing coverage meets, and exceeds, predicted business and technical requirements
- Configure standard and custom platform components in order to provide an appropriate environment for your test scenarios
- Carry out scripted, functional feature and system testing, as well as execute regression tests to make sure solutions remain bug-free and are working as expected
- Participate in integration testing and end-to-end acceptance testing when a project involves interaction with other systems to make sure that interfaces are responding correctly
- In addition to ensuring that the implemented solutions are functioning as expected, take care of non-functional testing
- Report defects and work closely with other teammates to get them fixed (and validate the fix)
- Periodically review and continuously improve testing strategy and processes so that they evolve along with our solutions
- Advocate for quality and achieve a service-focused culture that emphasizes on-time delivery of high-quality solutions
Requirements & Skills:
- Fluency in English; fluency in Italian strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related
- 1 year of experience testing web-based ecommerce applications running on desktop, mobile, and tablet
- Ability to design, write, and implement test scenarios on new features
- Knowledge of both functional and non-functional test methodologies
- Knowledge of the latest tools and technologies in software development and Internet and operating system fundamentals
- Collaborative mind-set and experience in working with developers, business analysts, product owners and business users
- Skeptical critical thinker, with strong analytical and problem solving skills and a challenging approach
- Resilient in a fast-paced, high-pressure working environment and willing to put in extra effort in order to meet/exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills
Why Work With Us:
In just a few years, The Level Group has become a leading global e-commerce partner for the worlds top luxury, fashion, and design brands. Led by ex-Bain founders, we’re a team of nearly 200 people passionate about creativity, technology, and business who are on a collective mission to take our partners online businesses to the next level.
Were a young (30 on avg.) and international (22+ nationalities) group of entrepreneurial spirits and innovators. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. And since weve held on to our startup spirit, here everyone has the opportunity to make their mark. We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer our employees buoni pasto, a laptop, discounts on our owned brand and brand partner stores, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers.
Come be part of our story and join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan!