Deadline: Rolling - please apply at your earliest convenience
As we’re growing, we’re looking for a Junior Accountant, capable of also fulfilling an Office Assistant role, to help run various operational aspects of the company. Specifically, you will be working directly with the COO and wider leadership team to help execute and streamline various accounting and finance, human resources, and further office supporting functions within a busy office. You will also be in charge of nurturing the well-being of our staff to create an fun and vibrant environment and culture to work in.
The role is a full time paid position, based at our office here in Old Street, London. The starting salary is £18K.
Day to day job responsibilities:
- Perform weekly bookkeeping and accounting to ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Liase with suppliers and clients to process payments, contracts and invoices in a punctual manner
- Manage HR activities such as onboarding new employees, staff training, and personal development reviews
- Execute ad-hoc administrative tasks, events coordination, travel and expenses, periodic projects and back-up role support
- MINIMUM GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Maths GCSE - A Grade (or equivalent) ((or a good excuse))
- Must be proficient with excel spreadsheets, and confident with numbers.
- Some experience or interest working in accounting or finance is preferred.
- Vibrant personality and office friendly personality with willingness to support team members to achieve their goals
- Ability to learn how to use new software and apply administration skills.
- £18K starting salary
- Influence, trust and impact inside a well-funded startup that’s scaling - fast
- A high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
- Develop your ability to rapidly learn and adapt, working at a company that is pushing the frontiers of social video