An exciting opportunity to join our agency as a junior digital project manager at a time of rapid growth in the agency.
There is genuine potential for development, a collaborative culture and great projects to work on. The agency is very much focussed on the start up space and helping young entrepreneurs get to market quickly. We design and develop apps and websites from a mobile first perspective.
The role will involve assisting the lead project manager in the delivery of a range of projects, most of which will be mobile. This could include large complex web builds, mobile and tablet apps, online games as well as smaller quicker turnaround projects.
You will get the chance to work on complex, large digital builds and as such experience of digital design and build projects will be necessary. We work with internal and external teams, so you will be working with Designers, Developers and Producers from external sources as well as in house teams.
This role would suit an ambitious person looking to make their next move in the exciting and ever expanding digital world.
- Helping to create project timelines and production schedules.
- A genuine passion for digital and in particular mobile.
- A love of the start up scene
- An analytical mindset and an ability to organise yourself effectively
- Knowledge of online tools such as JIRA and Asana
- Knowledge and experience of both Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Understand and be able talk about digital UX, Design and Development
- You will have a reasonable understanding of development methods and be able to talk tech where necessary.
- An ability to translate a clients vision into real world solutions.
- Managing creative / technical teams
- Managing 3rd Parties
- A unique chance to get your hands on the some great projects and shape the agency
- You will be working out of our office in London.
- A salary that compliments your talent and experience.
- An exciting work environment with the opportunity to grow and improve your skills into new areas.
- An excellent bonus structure for projects delivered on time
- All the usual, such as beers on Friday, 22 Days holiday rising to 25 after 1 year, Company lunches and a fun a relaxed environment.