Are you willing to learn and develop your skills in a fast-growing international Startup? Lodgify is on the lookout for a motivated Financial Analyst to join the team!
As part of the Financial Department you will be responsible for various accounting & administrative duties and financial reporting analysis. You will become a trustable support for accounting needs, collaborating closely with the head of the department.
What you will be doing:
- Manage daily basis accountancy and month end closing
- Reviews all invoices and expense reimbursement requests for appropriate documentation
- Keep up to date and maintain financial reports, spreadsheets & files
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Help with analysis related to specific areas such suppliers and purchases, banks and cash equivalents
- Assist on monthly financial management reporting and build ad-hoc business analysis;
- Provide support in other administrative tasks.
- 1 year experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Economics with a background in Accounting;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English & Spanish;
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel is a must);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to organize your workload and meet agreed deadlines;
- Problem-solving attitude, desire to learn and take on challenging tasks;
- Be trustworthy, reliable and handle confidential information discreetly;
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently.
- Indefinite contract
- Meal vouchers
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days of vacations
- Free Spanish classes
- Be part of an international team of over 23 different nationalities
- Team events
- Opportunities to learn & grow
- Nice office space with playroom in central location
- Fresh fruits, coffee and beverages and other breakfast food
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.