incapptic Connect automates the mobile app release process improving speed and efficiency. The software solution is a Mobile Center of Excellence (MCoE) in a box, and combines self-service and automation to enable new apps to be launched, and existing ones updated or renewed automatically at the click of a button. World class companies like CLAAS, Deutsche Lufthansa, or Schindler use incapptic Connect software to achieve fast and frequent releases while reducing process costs.
For our development team in Berlin we are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer, who can:
- Work from our betahaus office in Berlin, where you will develop software with our growing team
- Support pilot and production installations for well-known existing and new clients
- Work with the Chief Customer Officer and help to define great new features of our product.
Skills & Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science or aquivalent degree
- At least 1 year experience as a Junior Full Stack Developer or important contributions in Open Source projects
- Good Django/Python knowledge
- Basic understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good communication skills in English
- Happy to support us on-site in Berlin.