This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work directly with our Executive Assistant in one of the most disruptive property companies in the world! With previous experience working with multiple stakeholders, you can expect to gain unparalleled exposure to our entire business with an opportunity for rapid personal and professional development.
- Managing diaries for several different staff members, including and not limited to Directors and aiding the EA with Executive Directors’ diaries when required.
- Organizing all travel, both domestic and international
- Managing personal details for Directors e.g. gifts/ parties / wellbeing
- Managing back to back meetings across multiple time zones
- Managing all incoming communication upon request and in their absence
- Drafting all relevant documents for internal and external meetings
- Maintaining all filing systems and databases
- Preparing the Team for all conferences and events
- Ad hoc project work (examples in the past include obtaining licensing, trademarks and legalising documents)
- Support wider team events including company retreats, conferences abroad and monthly events
- Running errands both personal and business related
- Assisting the EA with various daily tasks.
Skills and requirements:
- You are familiar with a fast paced environment and can deliver under pressure. Previous experience working in property or a start-up/entrepreneurial environment is desirable.
- You are not afraid to take on a new challenge and manage a variety of tasks in all shapes and sizes
- You are a motivated problem solver; as a business we face challenges and at times you will be required to work longer hours and possibly weekends.
- You are highly organized and efficient and have strong time management skills
- You have impressive writing and verbal communication skills
- You have previous experience managing multiple diaries, booking travel and delivering an exceptional level of administrative support!
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Travel – there may be an opportunity to travel abroad, we actively encourage nomadic trips for research purposes within the company (and for some fun!)
- 25 days of holiday and private healthcare
- Regular company events and social gatherings, including Monday morning breakfast together as a company
- Weekly yoga classes
- An opportunity to become a shareholder in the business
- The chance to be part of an exciting and growing start up!
Opportunities for personal development
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience