+ About Gnosis
We believe in a redistributed future. Gnosis builds new market mechanisms to make this future possible. Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas.
Gnosis was founded as part of ConsenSys, the globally leading Ethereum venture production studio, in 2015 by Martin Köppelmann and Stefan George. A ConsenSys spoke that was spun out to become a fully-fledged company early 2017, Gnosis was able to raise sufficient funding in their token sale last April to make the company a safe workplace for the next years to come. Now counting 50 employees, Gnosis is a Gibraltar based company with team members spread out all over the world and a main development hub in Berlin: Full Node, a co-working space for blockchain companies in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.
Our products are interoperable, allowing you to create, trade, and hold assets. While our prediction market platform allows anyone to build customized forecasting applications, our decentralized exchange models contribute to the stability of scalable token economics and enable access to arbitrage-free marketplaces. Additionally, our Gnosis Safe wallet aims to set a standard for secure, user-controlled fund storage.
+ About the role
We’re looking for an approachable and analytical individual to join our Product Management team in Berlin. You will be supporting our wallets and decentralized exchanges. If you’re someone who loves to connect with people and find pragmatic solutions to challenging business problems, driven by a fierce passion for blockchain technology, we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg - where we run our beautiful co-working space for blockchain projects, Full Node.
+ What you'll do
- Proactively drive cooperation and collaboration within the multidisciplinary product teams to deliver results and leverage knowledge across the two products
- Continuously suggest improvements in design processes, knowledge sharing and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality
- Assist the product team from conceptualisation and planning, to execution and analysis
- Drive to be a central point of contact for the entire process, closely aligning with all stakeholders to ensure smooth information and process flow, as well as delivery of a quality product within set deadlines
- Test and gather feedback on product features
- Support with content around the product communication (support marketing team in their understanding of the product; support the publicly displayed information on interfaces and presentations)
- Research competitive landscape and work on the positioning of the product within the ecosystem
- Become a subject matter expert on our products, and support other - Product Managers on internal and external enquiries
- Support conducting user research, interviews and surveys
- Support collecting requirements to write stories for the development team
- Help with internal communication around the product
- Guide some external parties for a first understanding of the products
- Keep track of meeting decisions
- Provide support to external users by sharing knowledge
+ Who you are
- You have an open, inclusive and friendly personality and love working with others
- You have excellent project management skills and experience in guiding/organising multidisciplinary teams to timely delivery on quality products
- You care about all aspects of a product in order to deliver the best experience possible
- You are someone who is comfortable working autonomously but are also a team player and equally comfortable to provide support
- You have 2 years of work experience
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate this into commercial viability
- You have proven excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with people of all disciplines including creatives, developers, strategists and marketers
- You have excellent command of English.
+ What we can offer you
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology: Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Flat hierarchies: This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Be set up for success from the start: We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, guest speakers, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions and generous budgets for conferences and individual learning.
- Flexible work and vacation times: We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance that supports you in living your best life!
- Work and hang out with us: On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, monthly team dinners, an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) Did we mention a company-wide bi-annual offsite?
- Grow with us: We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and get things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.