NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join its Quality department. In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding quality and you will be able to dive into many aspects of the online media industry.
- Prepare test environments to simulate production scenarios
- Design and execute functional test cases (Testing types: unit, smoke, sanity, regression, interface, integration…)
- Prepare validation reports
- Reproduce issues experienced by clients and detect critical issues for the business
- Issue prioritization and issue management dealing with development team
- Participate actively in improving internal processes
- Document our product limitations for public usage
- Work with Product/Development teams to make decisions about product design and user experience
- Define the acceptance criteria of new products to make sure they will meet customer expectations
You meet most of the following requirements
- Analytical and exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (English and Spaanish)
- Inquisitive, you want to participate actively in improving internal processes
- Excitement and passion for technology and online media industry (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols and player technologies)
- Feel comfortable in a multi-platform environment (dealing with devices such as Smart TV’s, Video Game Consoles, Mobiles, Tablets and Streaming Media Devices)
- You will join the fastest-growing spanish technology startup in EMEA and be part of an amazing technological challenge, but also you will enjoy:
- Career development opportunities.
- Amazing brand-new offices in Poblenou, 2 minutes away from the beach.
- Unlimited fruit, cookies, coffee, tea...
- Beer taps and afterworks whenever you want with our international, dynamic and lovely team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets).
- Great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage.
- Internal trainings (languages, technology, Youbora trainings...)
- Team buildings.