We (Kinsta.com) are a modern cloud hosting startup focused on WordPress hosting. Our awesome, young, and motivated team is scattered across the globe: Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Americas.
The position plays a significant role in the recruitment process of Kinsta. As a Junior Recruiter you will be responsible for the resourcing processes covering many competence areas on different levels within the global organisation. Tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Sourcing and researching potential candidates using various channels and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Asking for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Maintaining applicant tracking systems and databases
- Participating in recruitment events (job fairs, meet-ups etc.)
- Creating ad hoc reports upon request
The ideal Kinsta Junior Recruiter is professional, curious, self-motivated and has excellent communications skills both in English and Hungarian.
In addition, our Junior Recruiter must possess the following skills or experience:
- Proven and demonstrated recruitment/sourcing experience
- Savvy, reliable, motivated in growth
- High adaptation ability to changing requirements and challenges
- Proactive and creative mindset
- Alignment with the company’s ethics
- Recruitment agency background is a nice advantage
- Sourcing experience in the IT field
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, competitive salary, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what its like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.