Do you have a passion for investigating user psychology and behavior? Then we can offer you an interesting position as a Junior User Experience Research Analyst with a variety of responsibilities. Working within our User Experience team, you will be responsible for comprehensive research requests for the entire company portfolio. At GameDuell, with more than 130 million registered players around the world, you can expect to work at the pulse of the vibrant games industry, getting first-hand insights into the innovative fields of web, mobile, and social games. You will also enjoy the open and cooperative team culture of an international games company.
- Handling research requests and creating test plans including target group identification, designing questionnaires, surveys, and interviews, and deciding on tools to use
- Collecting, analyzing, and translating qualitative and quantitative data into results that have a clear, direct impact on product development
- Assisting with in-house user testing preparation activities
- Collaborating with our UX, product, design, and legal teams to define user experience goals and metrics
What we expect
- Recent graduate in research-based discipline
- Practical experience in qualitative and quantitative evaluationmethods
- Excellent skills in tools and languages for quantitative analysis (such as R, SPSS, Python, SQL)
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- A passion for investigating user psychology and behavior
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive and self-reliant work style
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German very welcome
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- Interesting opportunities for your personal development
- Flexible working hours
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, a pool table, game events, table tennis, sports courses, and a rooftop terrace
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Mr. Chi Pham (email@example.com) with the subject line ‘Junior UX Researcher’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.