Are you looking for a career change from hospitality or retail? Have you developed a deep understanding of either industry and want to apply your skill set in a new role?
Bizimply is a workforce management platform that simplifies time & attendance and scheduling for some of the most well-known names in hospitality and retail across Ireland and the UK. We have raised over €2 million in series A funding, were noted as ‘One to Watch’ by Business & Finance magazine as well as winning the ESB ‘Spark of Genius’ award and crowned ‘Pitch Alpha’ winner at the Web Summit. We are looking for someone to join our rapidly expanding team and help establish our new London office.
We are looking for an individual who can combine industry experience and consultative selling skills, initiate and maintain long-standing relationships with prospective customers and manage their own sales pipeline with the help of our Dublin sales team.
- Work with prospective customers to understand their business and operational challenges
- Develop operational strategies with Bizimply at the core of the prospect’s success
- Meet and exceed individual and company targets
- Conduct on-site demos and meetings with key decision makers
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Bizimply into larger multi-location (10+) hospitality and retail accounts
- Maintain and expand current hospitality network/clientbase and turn into meaningful conversations for the Bizimply team
- Along with your colleagues at our Dublin head office, manage the Key Account acquisition cycle from account identification to proof of concept to successful implementation
- Thorough understanding of the day-to-day operations of a multi-location retail/hospitality establishment
- Working knowledge of managing labour costs, workforce management, HR functions within a business
- 5+ years Area/Operational management experience in retail or hospitality
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate the benefits of a Cloud / SaaS product to customers in the hospitality/retail industries
- Have a solutions-oriented attitude to known customer pain points in retail/hospitality
- A self-starter who thrives in an independent environment
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Membership of the Sales Institute
- Flexible working
- Be part of a fast growing and supportive start up