Opening date: 23/11/2018
Closing date: 22/12/2018
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- The Korean speaking E-commerce Manager has a key part to play in growing the Myprotein brand across the Korean region – one of our fastest growing territories.
- Top to bottom P&L of Myprotein Korea websites.
- Reviewing competitor activity and analysing trends to ensure we are in a strong market position.
- Reviewing key lines and bestselling products to ensure opportunity is maximised, ensuring that key products have good visibility throughout the website.
- Gathering data/analysis for the site/category performance against KPI’s and reporting as required to maximise sales opportunities and formulate future strategy.
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Korea – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Develop strong reporting skills while working with, Excel, Google analytics and SQL
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Korea.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 10 million customers and 360 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trend.
- Ability to write and speak Korean to a full professional level
- Top tier graduate from elite University with strong academic track record
- Multi-lingual with interest in developing Korean Markets
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true start-up, agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
What We Offer
- Salary: £27,000 - £38,000
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers