About the company
LandInsight is a new platform that is fundamentally changing how the property industry buys land for development. It’s a big data platform that speeds up the process of finding, assessing and buying land. It comes at an important time, one of the biggest challenges for the UK housing crisis is tackling the shortage of development land. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (and we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
We live and breath our values of ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’, they are in the footprints of all we do and who we are.
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people are empowered to work collaboratively and harmoniously. That’s why we prioritise team building, high engagement and knowledge sharing in every thread of company. Sitting in our open plan offices means not only knowing the founders, but also learning about the conception and scale of a startup.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture - we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Our sales grew by over 1000% in 2017, over 300% in 2018 and are on track to have our most successful year to date. With this growth comes opportunities and we are looking for an experienced Lead Account Manager to join us and contribute to this success.
- You will be working collaboratively with our Head of Sales to inspire and optimise the performance of the Account Management team, leading through an entrepreneurial, growth mindset and constant improvement approach.
- You will have a proven track record in retention, upselling and mitigating churn.
- You will be experienced in managing and recruiting a growing team of Account Managers.
- You will manage and improve existing processes as well as implement new metrics, KPIs, systems and workflows to increase performance, efficiency and practices within the Account Management team.
- You will be an experienced coach and mentor to the team, developing and nurturing your team, and enhancing the positive, empowering and collaborative environment we have built.
- You will have a deep understanding and knowledge of the property industry and share best practises.
- Working in conjunction with Marketing, Customer Success & Product to deliver the best in class service to our clients, you will have a proficient in devising and implementing retention and growth strategies across SMB to Enterprise clients
- Experience in managing an Account Management team
- Circa 4+ years demonstrable results in a SaaS Account Management environment
- Proptech/ property experience highly desirable
- Strong experience in using Salesforce CRM
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and personal training budget
- Competitive salary and equity options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Dog friendly office
- Loads of social events, including a quarterly away day, an annual ski trip and monthly socials
- Gym and wellness contributions, and a cycle to work scheme
- Dedication to hiring for cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/glass of prosecco with (usually at the free WeWork bar we have available after 2pm every day!)