Aggregating and Standardising the World’s Receipt Data
We believe the dataset we are creating can be used to enrich trillions of experiences for millions of people globally. We are looking for a super keen Data Scientist that is passionate about finding meaning from large data sets and is excited to join a fast growing Fintech start up. At Flux, you will be working with an incredibly rich and unique dataset that contains the most granular data of spending behaviour and will have the freedom to design, implement and execute your experiments to create powerful insights that will delight our clients.
In this role, you will be working closely with our CEO as well as our engineering and sales teams to provide powerful insight into our data. As the company grows, we will be looking to grow the data team and there is the opportunity to take a leading role in the Data Science team.
Within the first 6 months, projects for this role will include:
- Build insights and algorithms for Blueberry, our retailer dashboard for sales analytics
- Analyse the efficiency of the matching algorithm and identify areas of improvement
- Build systems and tools to manage our large dataset securely and efficiently
- Enrich our data set with additional data sets to derive data driven insights
Competitive salary and equityGenerous holiday allowance (28 days) - we encourage everyone to use their allowance!Company pension schemeWeekly team lunchesAnnual company tripWork from home FridaysCentral London location between Shoreditch and Old StreetUnlimited artisan coffeeFresh fruits, nuts, beers and other snacks providedLatest Macbook Pro, screen and additional tech set-up requiredOffice building perks such as weekly yoga and fitness classes
- You are driven to work on a project that will directly and positively impact peoples lives
- You think what we are doing is cool, and can’t wait to start exploring our new receipt level database
- You are self-starter who can take fuzzy requirements and inject your own creativity and flare to create valuable insights to Flux and our customers
- You have a solid understanding of coding and are comfortable setting up models and experiments from scratch (we are language agnostic)
- You are familiar with NLP and Machine Learning tools
- You love experimenting and problem solving and using data to help you find the ideal solution
- You are excited to join a young fast growing start up!