Loanlink is a rapidly growing startup reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation. As the first truly digital solution of our kind in the German market, weve found rewarding traction with our users—and are backed by experienced investors around the world.
As one of LoanLinks early hires, youll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us inject new life into the home buying experience in Germany. Were a low-ego team looking to add passionate folks to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our loyal customers.
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Bring in your full creativity and define the companys overall Visual and Product Identity
- Work in cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering and Content to craft an outstanding and engaging product experience from end to end
- Work with our marketing team to create high-performing campaigns across various channels of communication
What we look for
- Exceptional visual design skills
- Ability to art direct illustration, motion graphics, marketing / communications and brand development
- Experience creating innovative, engaging and visually stunning digital products
- Experience with developing product flows and user interfaces
- Must be able to work well with different teams across the business to help build a top-notch industry changing product
- Passion about what you do, who you do it with, and who you do it for
- Absolute willingness to understand our customer needs in detail and derive adequate action items
- An interest in going beyond your role as a designer to help grow the business
- Clear communication skills to convey complex ideas simply
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Competitive reward package including salary and ESOP company shares - The hardware and software you prefer to get your job done.
- Stipends for personal learning and development.
- A work-life balance that makes sense for you.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.
- Part-Time or Freelance might be an option.