The instant availability of goods has always been an unresolved issue at the core of commerce. Quiqup is solving that problem. We’re doing it via an infrastructure used by individuals and organisations to pick up or deliver goods on-demand.
The Operations team is right at the heart of Quiqup, having contact with every department in the business. We are the nuts and bolts of the business, making sure customers get what they want, when they want, and in a great condition.
What will you be doing?
- Directly managing 5 Shift Leads and over 40 Live Operations Representatives.
- Identifying and executing team goals.
- Lead KPI reviews and monitor team performance.
- Ensure we are excelling and delivering on our internal and external SLAs.
- Ensuring high team engagement and satisfaction.
- Play Tetris(™) to plan a rota for a complex, seven day operation.
- Monitor and maintain staffing requirements.
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance and your objectives; Excel is your best friend.
- Support and help build a culture that promotes excellence in a fast paced live environment.
- Your team will absorb a lot of highly valuable information from all of our stakeholders; you will be tasked with making sure this information ends up in the right departments of the company so that we can make the best use of it.
- Provide a world class service to all of our customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Handle escalations and support the team with key issues they may face.
- Take us to the next level - Quiqup is expanding and you will drive us to new heights
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years in a customer service/customer facing role.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team, ideally of 10+ people of varying levels.
- Work experience in operations, startups, logistics or consultancy is a plus.
- Experience recruiting, training and developing a team.
- A good understanding of on-demand logistics and how it works.
- This is an analytical role- you should love numbers, be able to spot trends and make decisions based on data.
- Flexible to work around our business operating hours..
- Educated to degree level, receiving 2:1 or above
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Who are you?
- An inspiring leader.
- Proven ability to implement internal policies.
- Adaptable to different situations and ability to evolve through time.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup and are able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to get your hands dirty.
- You’re tech savvy, we are a tech company after all!
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits, including your choice of hardware, fresh fruit & snacks and office dogs.
- We’re international! We have people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen.
- Be part of something big. We’re here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way
- Oh and did you hear about our office dogs?
At Quiqup, our operations run through the evenings and are 7 days a week, therefore in the operations team, there will be evening and occasional weekend work from time to time. This will of course be taken into account in your working week to ensure you get time off in lieu.