We are looking for a Localization Manager the manage all the localization projects accross the company. The role will span localization of web site, casino lobby, games and marketing material. Localizing both internal game developments and assisting third party game developers with the localization of integrated games.
* Experience working with external agencies on large projects
* Experience interfacing with internal parties on localization projects
* Localizing multimedia and interactive products in a multi device space environment
* Experience working on a wide range of languages with a distributed team
* Experience using external toolsets and lexicon management tools to manage consistent approach
* Experience with AGILE and scrum methodologies and advantage
* Experience managing QA testing of multimedia projects
* Experience of managing tight deadlines and changing requirements
In return for your passion we offer competitive salary and benefits, including private medical health insurance, a fun environment and modern office space in central London.
Ready to join our team? Apply Now!
Working at Funfair
At FunFair we believe in a better deal for casino players. We believe in simple, low cost, responsible casino ownership. And we know our ground-breaking technology can do both.
We love the blockchain and its limitless potential, and we’re looking for geniuses, dreamers and visionaries who do too. If you’ve got exceptional skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, come and help us transform the global gaming industry.f you live for the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment at the forefront of the new technology revolution, FunFair is the perfect place for you.