Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications. Workshare allows individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device. Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. Workshare also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents.
For more information visit http://www.workshare.com or follow Workshare on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/workshare.
We’re constantly on the lookout for great people to join the team, so we’ve created an environment where our great people want to come to work and to grow and learn.
We are seeking a creative Marketing Assistant until February 2020 to help us achieve our ambitious user activation targets by providing close support to the Marketing Team.
General Tasks and Objectives:
Coordinating and implementing digital activities such as:
- Email marketing
- Social media management
- Content creation
- Conversion optimisation
- Website and admin tasks management
- University graduate or digital marketing certification desirable.
- Be inquisitive and intrigued by the crossover between technology and consumer behavior.
- Have a startup mindset (proactivity and self-started using a lean tech stack and flat department structure).
- Have a fair degree of resilience to multi-task and take a variable workload.
- Medium level of written and spoken English - Although not necessarily fluent, be able to keep a conversation in English and understand its structure and grammar.
- Organised and methodical to be able to keep track of simultaneous ongoing projects.
- Analytical mind (analytics, optimisation, metrics, etc.) and creative (storytelling, branding, etc.)
- Good understanding of marketing principles and frameworks, what is marketing trying to achieve, strategic and tactical concepts (i.e. channels of acquisition and conversion and how they differ from each other).
- Previous experience or application of marketing activities in personal projects (i.e. personal website/blog) is a plus.
- Knowledge on common marketing stack (i.e. Google analytics, various CRMs, email marketing platforms, main social platforms, mockup tools, etc.) is a plus.
- Good level of knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (and its alternatives) as well as Mac and Windows operating systems and common web browsers (in particular Google Chrome).
- Great office environment
- Hot/cold drinks and fruit available
- Offices in central Barcelona with a great team and fun environment.